This week I have been thinking about printing by hand. I did some of that back in college, but somehow it always seemed like you needed a workshop and a lot of fancy equipment to make it work. Not so! These ladies have fabulous printing tutorials that are sure to inspire anybody to give it a try:
– A Winter White Project by You and Mie, where she teaches about hand-carving stamps to make a fabulous throw pillow.
– How to screen print on fabric by See Kate Sew.
– Freezer Paper Stenciling by Dana, from Made.
– Painting on fabric again by Cherie from You and Mie.
– Stamping on fabric by Skirt as top.
Finally, and completely unrelated, but I found a fantastic recipe for homemade Läräbars that I cannot help but share, here
Happy rest of the week!